Thursday 20 March 2014

Blog 2! Quick killer Ab workout!

Hi guys,

We all want really great abs and it's something I am always working on at the Gym. Sometimes I struggle to find the time to do long Ab workouts so I like to keep them quick and at the end of my workout to use up my last bit of energy. If you have a bit of belly fat then I recommend doing a short HIT workout 3 times a week along with Ab workouts to cut body fat and tone up your stomach. I will post a HIT workout soon so you can follow this and cut down your body fat if you are interested in doing so.

This Ab workout is fantastic and it burns your Abs like hell. I saw this video on youtube from a guy called Mike Chang, some of you may have heard of him, he is brilliant for quick, simple Ab workouts. I recommend doing 3 sets instead of 4 as a beginner and work yourself up to the full 4 sets as you WILL be in pain, I can guarantee. But no pain no gain! This workout should take around 5 minutes at most as you don't rest between sets, so you have no reason not to do this workout!

So grab yourself a mat or a thick towel so you don't hurt your back and follow this exercise routine to get a real good burn in your Abs. I noticed a difference in around 3 weeks of doing this workout at the end of your gym session. It is also great for a home workout if you feel like giving your Abs a blast. I hope you enjoy and you are satisfied with the workout. I'll be doing this at the gym tomorrow, so why don't you join me!

Let me know how you get on via the comment box on this page or on twitter: @alexblakemore1

Cheers guys, and keep your eyes peeled for more fitness stuff!

P.S. The video below won't show up on phones so for those of you who can't see it here is the link to the video on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfY_4m3RVRc

Alex :)
                                                                The workout

No comments:

Post a Comment