Thursday 20 March 2014

Blog 1! Welcome to my brand new blog!

Hi guys,

Just a little spin off blog from my main site (www.alexblakemore1.blogspot.co.uk) to explore another passion of mine which is fitness and the gym. On this blog I will be posting workout's I have seen/tried in the gym, food recipes and all things fitness. Also I will have occasional updates on my fitness, including anything I do majorly.

I will be updating this regularly along with my other blog and hopefully I will manage to link them all together. I am no expert in fitness but I enjoy working out and I will share some of the things I enjoy with you guys so you can try them out.

So if you enjoy exercise, good food and new routines, keep your eyes peeled because this is a blog from a guy who enjoys the gym as a hobby and to stay in shape.

Hope you enjoy my blog and I look forward to posting soon.

Cya Alex :) x

P.s. I promise to keep the gym photos to a minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment