Thursday 4 June 2015

Blog 19! Summer Shredding 2015!

Hi guys,

It's that time of year when you start shredding your body fat for summer to get that lean body ready for the beach.

I have started a summer shredding series on my brand new youtube channel and you can follow my journey and what I get up to by watching the videos posted every 2-3 days.

If you're into fitness then it would be great for you to see how I am getting on along with my mate Aaron and get involved via comments and likes and subscribes.

Also if you are currently working towards any goals for summer then give me a shout either on twitter @alexblakemore1 or just comment on one of the videos.

The link to the channel is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAhSx2vbgabFA4Eg99Ux6AA/videos

So give it a look and I hope you like what you see.

Below is one of our latest videos to give you a taste of the sort of stuff we are getting up to.

Loads more content coming keep your eyes peeled.

As ever thanks for the support.

Alex :)


No comments:

Post a Comment